is the safest and most effective treatment for the control of diseases
of pond fish caused by Lice and Anchor Worms.
It is just as safe to use
on pond fish as Dimilin, yet it is much safer for human contact. It
will not harm reptiles (turtles), amphibians (frogs) and mollusks
(snails). When used as directed, it will not harm biological
filtration and may be used with "scaleless" fishes such as
- Three treatments, one week apart are recommended.
- May be used in any water temperature.
- May be used with any salt level in pond.
- Be sure to remove any activated
carbon during treatment!
- 1 Pint (treats 5,000 gallons)
- 1 Quart (treats 10,000 gallons)
Please Note: Pond Pets USA assumes
no liability for the use or misuse of products that we sell.