|The exclusive proprietary blend of natural micro-nutrients is not available in any other medicated koi fish food. If your sick koi fish are suffering from a tough fungal and/or bacterial infection and you need a good anti bacteria medicated fish food that works fast
and that your sick koi and sick garden pond fish will love to eat, Medi-KoiŽ is the medicated fish food for you!
Medi-KoiŽ is formulated by Dr. Matthews, a Veterinarian with a Doctor's Degree in animal nutrition. Dr. Matthews is a highly respected specialist and expert in animal and Aqua-culture Nutrition. He has spent much of his career on the research and development of cutting edge biotechnology for the Aqua-culture industry. As such, we consider ourselves especially fortunate to be able to have Dr. Mathews provide his knowledge and experience in helping
to bring the newest, most innovative and effective products to you, our valued customers.
What are the benefits of feeding Medi-Koi Medicated Koi Food to your sick koi and pond fish?
- Can't find antibiotics? Uncomfortable giving injections? Can't catch your sick koi or pond fish? Medi-KoiŽ medicated koi fish food is the next best treatment for tough fungal and bacterial infections.
- Tired of trying to feed your sick koi fish and pond fish those medicated koi foods they refuse to eat?
- Medi-KoiŽ is loaded with Krill Meal, Shrimp Meal and other high quality ingredients that actually stimulate your sick koi and pond fish's appetite so your koi fish receive the medications they need.
- Medi-KoiŽ supplies the high quality nutrition your sick koi and pond fish need for a fast recovery at the same time they are receiving their powerful medications: 38% protein, 12% fat, with stabilized Vitamin C plus many, many more Vitamins and the more effective chelated minerals.
- Medi-KoiŽ is a custom made, sinking pellet that brings the medication to the bottom of your pond where your sick koi and sick pond fish fish tend to stay.
- Medi-KoiŽ is tested every year by thousands of pond keepers across the U.S. and has a proven record as the top medicated koi fish food on the market for curing ulcers and other bacterial infections, plus, your sick koi and garden pond fish will love it!
- Medi-KoiŽ should not be confused with Gold Kist & regular Romet that is made for food fish, like catfish and is very inexpensive. Many Dealers are re-bagging and selling plain Gold Kist Romet as a Special Medicated koi fish food for sick Koi and sick garden Pond Fish under other names and doubling its price. Don't be fooled!
- Medi-KoiŽ contains three powerful antibiotics that are milled into the feed, not top dressed like the cheaper imitations, where the medications are quickly lost in the pond water and become useless. Medi-KoiŽ places the medications in your sick koi and sick pond fish where they work the best, not in your pond water!
- Now here's the best part! As we all know some stressed or sick koi fish and garden pond fish eat very little, and research has shown your sick koi and pond fish must eat at least 3% of its body weight of most medicated koi fish food everyday to be effective. The good news is, using Medi-KoiŽ all your sick koi fish has to eat is 1% of its body weight. That's just 1/3 of the medicated koi food your stressed or sick koi and pond fish has to eat if you treated it with other medicated koi fish food.
Medi-KoiŽ is packaged in Zip-Seal vapor-locked, heat sealed foil bags, to insure freshness.
Medi-KoiŽ is a good medicated koi fish food to feed to your NEW koi and pond fish for 10 to 14 days after you receive them. It will help them fight off any bacterial attack they might suffer from being stressed from shipping.
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations when it comes to the health of your koi fish! Feed the best most tested medicated fish food on the market!
Medi-KoiŽ medicated koi fish food DOES NOT contain corn, poultry or beef by-products of any kind!
DO NOT USE Medi-KoiŽ ON FISH USED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Please Note: Our
website is not set up to calculate the shipping cost. Unless it is
specified that the item(s) being ordered come with "free
shipping", the shipping cost will be calculated at the time the
order is packaged and will be added to the Grand Total price of your
order. If you would like an estimate on shipping, please contact us
prior to submitting your order and we will be happy to check into that