The compact model 750 series delivers big flow for little power. Great for smaller and simple ponds (3,000 gallons or less). The motor is totally enclosed fan-cooled for durability.
These extremely durable pumps combine high efficiency, enclosed impellers and dry-run resistant seals with the latest in motor technology to provide many years of trouble-free and low-cost service. And with this being an external pump, it helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 1.5" FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Units can now be wired for 230V.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Motors are aluminum for added weather resistance.
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty!
To View Spec Sheets, Click on the Following PDF Links:
FREE SHIPPING on Sequence 750 Pumps!
(within the Continental U.S.)