Pond-Zyme with Barley
New Formula! Now with the Power of Barley
Cleans and clarifies pond water. It starts working in minutes and eliminates troublesome organic sludge and debris helping to maintain a natural healthy balance in your pond.
With the added natural power of barley, Pond-Zyme with Barley is an enzymatic cleaner containing a super concentrated blend of beneficial dry bacteria and natural barley that creates and maintains sparkling clean water gardens and koi ponds.
Organic matter accumulates in all garden ponds, forming an unsightly sludge layer. As the sludge decomposes, it consumes oxygen and degrades water quality. It is also a breeding ground for fish pathogens.
Specially selected bacterial strains in Pond-Zyme with Barley quickly breaks down fish waste and dead algae that cause cloudy water, sludge build-up, and debris that clogs pumps and filters.
Pond-Zyme with Barley also digests leaves and grass clippings that may enter your pond. Through enzymatic action, Pond-Zyme with Barley reduces pond maintenance and keeps pond water clean and clear.
Cleaner water means healthier fish, increased dissolved oxygen in your pond and a decreased breeding ground for pathogenic disease causing organisms.
Pond-Zyme with Barley is a 100% natural product, safe for all pond fish, plants and wildlife.
- 8 oz. - Treats up to 8,000 Gallons
- 16 oz. - Treats up to 16,000 Gallons
Directions for Use:
- Initial Dose: Using the enclosed measuring spoon, add one scoop for each 100 U.S. Gallons twice a week for two weeks.
- Maintenance Dose: Add one scoop for every 200 U.S. Gallons every two weeks.
- End of Season Dose: Add one scoop for every 100 U.S. Gallons twice a week for two weeks.