Matala Stainless Steel UV's
Spectrum UV Clarification Systems
The "Silver Bullet" for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance.
*Not intended for use in salt water aquariums.*
Please Note: Shipping is included on All Matala UV's & Replacemment Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- High Quality lamp and quartz sleeve maintains high output of 254nm.
- Uses 75 watt high output Phillips UV lamps.
- 75 watt unit is a single lamp, 150 watt unit uses two lamps, 300 watt unit uses four lamps.
- Quick and simple installation.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- Includes 17' power cord with in line transformer.
- 2" inlet / outlet male threads.
|Matala UVC Stainless Steel High Output|
|Peak Flow Rate||200 LPM / 53 GPM||410 LPM / 110 GPM||756 LPM / 200 GPM|
|Voltage||100V ~ 120V|
|UV Wattage||75 Watt||75 Watt X 2||75 Watt X 4|
|Chamber Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Chamber Dimensions||3.3” x 35.4”||3.9” x 35.4”||5.5” x 35.4”|
|Inlet / Outlet||2”NPT||2”NPT||2”NPT|
|Max. Pressure||125 PSI|
|Cable and Plug||14.9 FT. cable with ground|
|UV Rated Lamp Life||Up to 9000 hours|
|Suggested Pond Size||Up to 7,500||Up to 15,000||Up to 30,000|
These flow rates are suggested for clarification of green water blooms only. Slower flow rates will increase the kill rate of water borne bacteria. Try to max out the recommended flow rate of the unit to get the best results for clarification.